Creating game experiences for a diverse gaming community requires equally diverse and inclusive development teams. People of all ages, gender identities, sexual orientations, cultures, ethnicities, and religions – who share our commitment to inclusivity and respect – are welcome here.
To support these goals, we take the following steps:
- We anonymize all interview tests or work samples to hide gender, age, and ethnicity to help reduce hidden/unintended bias.
- We do not require college degrees or certifications as job qualifications because we know there are many avenues to receive an education.
- We ground our salary bands in industry research and proactively manage gaps between employees of the same seniority and performance regardless of race, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- We invest in people from under-represented communities to provide opportunities for a career path at HBS and the industry.
- We regularly revisit and search for actions we can take to ensure equity within our studio and know this is in an ongoing process.
We have a healthy, positive, supportive place for you and encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge and agree that HBS will save a copy of your personal data (i.e. name, email, phone, physical and email addresses) for up to 1 year.